Welcome to Bowerham Kids’ Club!
About Kids’ Club
Kids’ Club was set up in 2011 as a social enterprise (not-for-profit) OFSTED registered setting, EY420604. We provide breakfast and after school club during term time and holiday club during some of the holidays. We aim to provide a range of play-based activities for children to access in a safe and caring environment to support children’s development. We work very closely with the school and have similar policies and procedures in place to ensure continuity between the settings.
Registering for 2023-24
If you are new to Kids’ Club, you will need to complete a registration form.
The registration is attached. Once we have the completed registration form all other additional forms can be completed on ParentApp.
If you are already registered at Kids’ Club, you can reregister on ParentApp and will need to complete a new registration form.
ParentApp is the main platform in which we share information with parents. Once parents have registered their child, we send a link for the App. We use the same ParentApp as school and parents should be able to switch easily between the two settings.
- Parents can complete the additional forms. These include medical, consent and parent contract.
- We use this to inform you of the activities that are running at the club, photos of children’s work or the activities they are enjoying and special activities such as Forest School inspired sessions.
- Remind parents of upcoming Holidays, Inset Days and School Early Finishes
Facebook Page: Bowerham Kids Club
- Remind parents of upcoming events.
- Parents can leave reviews
Please note: Do not use the messenger page if it is urgent
- Policies and forms can be found on the website
- This can be used for general enquiries and requests.
- If you would like to receive your invoice by email please inform a member of staff
Manager: Suzannah Keeves – 07530367915
- Please use this number to inform the Club of a child’s absence, arriving late, change of session use and general enquiries.
- Please leave a message or send a text and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Please contact us directly about ANY changes in session use.
Deputy: Samantha Brand – 07805867741
- Can be contacted between the following hours 7.30-9.30am and 2.30-6pm